The Perfect Getaway:
When visiting Baylor University, Waco, TX, or other towns and points of interest in the Central Texas area, why stay in motels, hotels, bed and breakfasts, extended-stay lodging, or other housing accommodations? At Bear Creek Guest House you will enjoy the privacy, comfort and luxury of having this lovely vacation rental home all to yourself, with all the comforts of a "home-away-from-home" for a very reasonable rate!
Bear Creek is a delightful vacation rental home serving Central Texas. It is nestled on a very scenic and peaceful, 12+-acre wooded estate in Crawford, Texas, hometown of former President and Mrs. George W. Bush's ranch. It is just 1o miles from Waco, home of Baylor University, and just minutes from China Spring, Hewitt, Valley Mills, Clifton, and McGregor TX.
Our tastefully furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bath, guest house can comfortably sleep up to eight overnight guests. It is a wonderful place for families and friends, for romantic weekend getaways and wedding nights, as well as for business travelers. It's Central Texas location makes it ideal for guests coming from Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, College Station, Fort Hood, and points in between to gather. Extended stay rates are also available.
Bear Creek Guest House offers the following amenities:
- Comfortably sleeps up to 8 people, with a king size bed in the master bedroom and 3 queen beds in the other two bedrooms and in the loft.
- Complimentary coffee and tea are provided for the first morning of your stay.
- A full bathroom is located on each of the two floors.
- The spacious dining room with lots of natural light is perfect for meals for your group, meetings, or for crafts weekends.
Other amenities include:
- A soaring stone fireplace
- Satellite/TV/DVD/stereo home theater
- Wireless internet
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Laundry Room (with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board)
- Loft with air hockey and foosball game tables
- 2 large porches (complete with wonderful views)
- Swings, lawn chairs, a large picnic talbe, and a barbeque grill
- Library of videos, books, and board games for guests of all ages
- All linens
- 12+ acres of rugged woods and seasonal creeks to explore
- A 2-story log fort in the woods for children to discover
- Helpful and friendly owner/hosts who live in a separate house on the property
- First floor is handicapped accessible
- Just 2.5 miles to the highly rated Spa at Canyon Oaks